Make a difference to your local community and shape the future of Honeywood by becoming a member of the Honeywood Residents Group. Financial Membership is only $10 per household per year.
HRG Membership Benefits:
- Have your concerns heard and raised with local government and other community services. As a group, we can provide greater leverage when liaising with other organisations. We already have strong relationships with organisations such as the City of Kwinana, Satterley, and the Honeywood Primary School so we can make sure your concerns are directed to the right person.
- Promote your business, trade or service to over 2000 residents living in the estate using our Business Directory.
- Contribute towards funding a range of community resources, materials and events to make living in Honeywood even sweeter.
- Vote for our volunteer candidates to fill our committee positions and portfolios, and have your say on major issues at general meetings.
- Opportunity to nominate for committee positions or be involved with subcommittees (e.g. Environmental, Issue-Specific).
- Contribute to enhancing the profile of the group to receive funding (such as those from Lotterywest) for community events and improvement of local amenities.
Terms and conditions for the holiday giveaway are available here.
To become a Honeywood Residents Group Financial Member please complete the form below :
Credit card payments are taken using the secure Stripe payment gateway. Honeywood Residents Group does not store credit card details. Credit card details are processed via stripe. You will receive an email receipt from Stripe immediately upon completion.
If paying by Direct Deposit:
Bank Details: BSB: 036-022 – ACC: 312456 – NAME: HONEYWOOD RESIDENTS GROUP INC
(Please include your surname as reference number)